recipe for 2 portions
- For the gnocci dough cook the potatoes, peel it and smash it into a puree. Season with a little salt and knead the flour into the potato mash. Let it rest for about 15 min.
- Form a 2 cm thick roll and cut little pieces, then form little gnoccis with the help of a fork. Boil some water with salt and cook the Gnoccis.
- Fry the vegini Pulled Chunks in a pan with a little oil. Clean the mushrooms and add the chopped pieces into the pan with the Pulled Chunks. Add the garlic and rosemary and season it with salt and pepper. Fry until the Pulled Chunks are crispy and brown.
- Melt 1/2 tbsp butter alternative in a pan and add the gnocci as well as the Pulled Chunks and mushroom mix with the fresh parsley and stir gently. Serve and enjoy!
- 140 g vegini Pulled Chunks mediterranean herbs
- 100 g wild mushrooms (chanterelles)
- olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp butter alternative
- fresh parsely, rosemary
- garlic clove
- salt, pepper
- Gnocci dough:
- 500 g floury potatoes
- 250 g flour