Courgettes filled with vegini
Rezept für 2 Portionen
- Cut the courgettes in half and use a little spoon to hollow out the courgette. Put the courgette on a baking tray.
- Place a oven proof bowl next to the courgette and fill it with the finely chopped paprika, tomatoes and chilis. Put the thyme and rosemary branch on top of the vegetables, season with salz pepper and lemon juice.
- Bake the courgette halfes with the veggies for about 25 min. at 200°C until the vegetable is soft and roasted.
- Now fill the courgettes with the raosted veggies and add the Cubes on top, also add grated cheese and gratinate for 10 min. in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- 140 g vegini Cubes
- 1 grated vegan cheese
- 2 courgettes
- 2 branches of thyme and rosemary
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 red, yellow, green paprika
- small cherry tomatoes
- small chopped spring onion
- 1 Chili
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- olive oil, salt, pepper