Pulled Chunks Risotto
recipe for 2 portions
- Put the stock cube into 500 ml of hot water. Meantime cut the onion and garlic finely. Clean the fresh mushrooms and also cut it into small pieces.
- Sautée the onions and the garlic in a large pan and add the dried mushrooms. Let cook for a few minutes, then add the Risotto rice and keep stirring for about 1 minute.
- Douse with a dash of white wine and add a cup of the vegetable broth to the pan. Stir gently and repeat until no broth is left. The rice should be cooked and absorbed all the liquid.
- Fry the vegini Chunks in an extra pan with a little oil and add the fresh mushrooms as well as the parsley and a dash of lemon juice. Mix it in with the rice and add a dollop of vegan buttert to make it even more creamier. /li>
- 140 g Pulled Chunks mediterranean herbs
- 180 g Risotto rice
- 1 veggie stock cube
- some fresh mushrooms
- 30 g dried mushrooms
- 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic
- lemon juice
- white wine
- fresh parsley
- plant based butter alternative
- olive oil, salt, pepper